IMG_5402.jpg

couples| Adventurous elopement| Intimate wedding
Photographer

 
JESSICA-22.jpg

Get To know JPaige!

Hey Y'all! My name is Jessica Paige and I am a San Diego, California Native. Grew up with the best Sunsets you can imagine on the West side. I currently live in Portland, Maine with my husband and slowly filling our home (apartment) with 80% of second hand or DIY'ed furniture, with the other 20% to be new sustainable items. I have a huge desire for travel, culture, and anything with adventure! Whether that be a road trip across the country (because we definitely drove two full cars across the country with handy walkie talkies) or flying out of the states to a gorgeous location like Tulum, Mexico. 

I love searching for the best chai tea latte with oat milk in town. Where are all my people with no dairy? I also love live music, spending some time on a good hike, exploring new places I have never been and tempted by every thrift store I see.

 

I have been a Christian for 10 years and counting, and every step has been a journey I would not have imagined. I come from a determined, hardworking, and loving family. And that is what I will also provide to my couples when they book me. 

 

I picked up a camera in 2018 for a trip in Hawaii. Since then I have fallen in love with capturing the uniquely candid moments in life. My desire in my work is to capture diversity in its most beautiful form, whether that be Interracial, plus size, age, or ethnicities.  I want to capture the intimate moments for you.

 

Are you ready for this adventure? Cause I am! Head to that Contact Page!

Portfolio

Intimate | Adventurous | Candide Documentation 

 

Ready to Book?

Head over to see what I got for you.

IMG_4500.jpg
Specific Galler_SS2_15.jpg