top of page
Home Page
black couple session at the beach in La Jolla, California

elopement.Intimate weddinG.Couples

owner of JPaige Photography

Get To know JPaige!

Hey Y'all! My name is Jessica Paige and I am a San Diego, California Native. Grew up with the best Sunsets you can imagine on the West side. I currently live in Portland, Maine with my husband and slowly filling our home with 80% of second hand or DIY'ed furniture, with the other 20% to be sustainable items (I hope). We just bought a duplex and are undergoing some major reno out here. Boy, let me tell ya!


I have a huge desire for travel, culture, and anything with adventure! Whether that be a road trip across the country (because we definitely drove two full cars across the country with walkie talkies) or flying out to a gorgeous location like; Tulum, Jamaica, or Hawaii, or just exploring a new cabin in the woods of New England.

I love searching for the best chai latte with (oat milk of course!). Where are all my people with no dairy at? I also love live music, spending some time on a good hike, exploring new places I have never been and tempted by every thrift store I see. I am your intro-extrovert here to connect with a cafe date to a local shop. 


Adventurous | Candide | Documentation 


Ready to Book?

See what I got going for you!

couple under a vail in the Yosemite
close up of interracial couple
bottom of page